About SERVPRO of New Orleans Uptown & Mid-City
William R. Love, Jr., Taylor R. Rosson, Jim A. Metteauer
Owners of SERVPRO of New Orleans Uptown & Mid-City
Since opening our doors SERVPRO of New Orleans Uptown & Mid-City has experienced many natural disasters alongside our community. Having experienced our own share of losses, we understand the stressful and emotional process that goes along with a fire, mold, or water loss.
Our team of dedicated technicians is here for you 24/7/365 to put your mind at ease and make your restoration a breeze. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of New Orleans Uptown & Mid-City.
From tarping a roof after a storm to soot removal, and water drying, we’ve got you covered! We pride ourselves on three fundamental basic principles: hard work, proper training, and customer service. We care about our community and the residents who live here.
At SERVPRO of New Orleans Uptown & Mid-City, we have national contracts with multinational insurance companies and property management firms due to our size. Damage can strike a home or business at any time, and we are always prepared to help. SERVPRO of New Orleans Uptown & Mid-City has a crew on call 24/7 to assist the needs of those in emergency situations. From water damage at your Metairie home to a warehouse fire in your local business, we have the experience and training to quickly mitigate these losses. SERVPRO has a strict 1-4-8 response time (1 hour to return the call, 4 hours to respond on-site, 8 hours to have a full scope of work to the insurance company), and we at SERVPRO of New Orleans Uptown & Mid-City pride ourselves on exceeding these standards.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call or text us today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician