Recent Before & After Photos

Bubbling Ceiling in New Orleans, LA

You can see water damage bubbling on this ceiling. The damage doesn't look terrible - but using our moisture meter technology we are able to see that there is a... READ MORE

Flooding in New Orleans Business

When your New Orleans business faces water damage you need to take action right away, like this business did. It is understandable to avoid the problem so you d... READ MORE

SERVPRO of New Orleans Uptown & Mid-City Never Cuts Corners

Once you call SERVPRO of New Orleans Uptown & Mid-City you can be sure your property is in good hands. Our representative will be your first point of contac... READ MORE

Fire Damage in New Orleans

This New Orleans home suffered a fire that left major smoke and soot damage on everything. We had to remove all the contents of the loft, including the room's c... READ MORE

Sewage Backup in New Orleans, LA

When a toilet overflowed in this residential home, the homeowners called SERVPRO of Uptown & Mid-City to get the area cleared, cleaned up, and disinfected. ... READ MORE

Water Leak Damages Walls and Carpets in a Mid-City Home

The Before Photo is a work in progress in this Mid-city home. The water line leaked and wet the carpet as it also wicked into the lower level of the walls. SERV... READ MORE

Tight Crawlspace Clean Up in Uptown

Flooding and rusted, iron plumbing can lead to excess accumulation of water and moisture in tight crawlspaces in a Metairie home. That is where SERVPRO® ASD... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage Restoration In New Orleans

We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster! Whether your commercial property is a restaurant, small office building, hotel, large retail store, or apartment buildi... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage in New Orleans

Water damage has no place in your New Orleans business. We know that the losing revenue and productivity is not an ideal situation and our team will work fast ... READ MORE

Water Damage in New Orleans, LA

Water damage occurred at this New Orleans home while the homeowners were away from the house. The washing machine which was located on the second floor malfunct... READ MORE